Eco-Flex Liquid Rubber Waterproofing
Liquid Rubber Waterproofing for Block Foundations and Poured Concrete Basements
ECO-FLEX – an economical, tough, flexible liquid rubber waterproofing membrane for concrete and block foundations that is safe and easy to apply.
Eco-Flex is a water based, cold applied, highly flexible liquid rubber waterproofing membrane. Aquaseal has developed this exceptional product for both ICF (Insulated Concrete Forms) and the standard construction industry, using the very latest technology. Eco-Flex is solvent free and non-flammable, and forms a highly flexible monolithic waterproof membrane. It has excellent adhesion properties, not only on ICF forms and EPS blocks, but also concrete (both new and existing), curing to form a water and vapor proof coating. It can also be used beneath tile in shower and toilet areas, or as a water and vapor barrier under a concrete subfloor. Eco-Flex rubber coating is not only #1 in quality, but is also offered at a very competitive price.
Eco-Flex is a very versatile waterproofing product which was chosen for a unique project of DomeHome Canada earth-sheltered house, first to be built in Ontario.
Features of Eco-Flex rubber waterproofing:
- Spray applied – or use a brush or roller
- Highly flexible +950%
- 30 Year Warranty
- Water and air barrier protection
- Adheres to all building substrates
- UV resistant (up to 12 months exposure)
- 100 % solvent free and non-flammable
- Cleans up with water
- Non toxic and is VOC compliant in ALL States and Canada
- Superior rubber content, when compared to other waterproofing products
- Very good coverage and long shelf life (2+years)
- Prevents the ingress of radon, other harmful gasses, and termites
- Use on above and below grade applications, horizontal or vertical surfaces
- In accordance with ICC-AC29, Eco-Flex is applied at a thickness of 60mil wet and cures to a minimum 40mil when dry
- Meets and exceeds all criteria for ICC-AC29 (Acceptance Criteria for Cold Liquid-Applied Below Grade
- Exterior Dampproofing & Waterproofing Materials)
- Meets and/or exceeds all waterproofing standards: ASTM C836-89, BOCA National Building Code, Standard Building Code & Uniform Building Code, and the new ICC-AC29
~Jerry Cox, ECO-Flex Distributor North Carolina